1st, simple, enable AHCI from BIOS and install Windows 7.
2nd, if you have already installed Windows 7 and wanna use AHCI option,
- Exit all Windows-based programs.
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- If you receive the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- In the right pane, right-click Start in the Name column, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit to close Registry Editor.
after done, you need to restart system, and u’re gonna see the system installs the Drivers automatically, and system will ask you to restart again for finishing the job. that’s it!